Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

zentangle in progress...

So I have started a new zentangle and one night I was reading and started thinking about repeats in fabric... I did a search in google and found this blog...  http://www.designspongeonline.com  so, I have been wanting to try it out so, I scanned in my drawing last night and here it is time to go to work and I am playing around in my Corel program and did this:
It's pretty rough but... I am excited to try more! 

Better run so I am not late for work!  Thanks for looking...
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Ne ver would have thought of repeating a design like that, but that is what they do on fabrics all the time. Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool! I can't wait to see where you go with this. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails