Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

There is something to be said for a rainey day...

It has rained a lot this last week and weekend so, I got to get away to my room and....







Oh and here are my puppies.... they are waiting for some red bell peppers.


 
I have always loved paisleys.... So of course I am painting some more. I have two things in mind to use them for but not sure so time will tell. I also had to chance to work in my journal. I like the direction I am going with it. I experimented with masking fluid on the pages, I cannot wait to try it again. Last weekend I purchased a ruling pen... I tried that too. I ended up with big ink drops on the paper and  more ink on my fingers than on the page. I defiantly need to practice with it more before I try it with a a project.

In closing I wish you all a great week... Thanks for looking!

Karen

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!
    Your dogs eat red bell peppers?
    I've never tried a ruling pen. They looked tricky. Good luck with the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the journal looks great. But what is a ruling pen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you've done. We've had too much spring sun where I am so I've been walking in the woods when I should have been painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pages, your fabulous beaded journal markers — and of course {!} your puppies! I learned techniques as I went along, too. Inspired by your discoveries and willingness to share!

    Hope your week is full of glittery inspirations and unexpected wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like you backgrounds, glad you made the time to be creative, looking forward to seeing your masking fluid efforts....think I might try it myself, I have a bottle some where. Great visit. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love art journaling. Your pages look amazing! I love zentangles, too. Feel inspired to do a few of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello hon, It is lovely to finally visit your blog. I agree that on rainy days is best to have fun at the studio. It will be snowing soon I heard which I'm not so thrilled about but hey I do love snow but just had enough of it. I love what you are doing with your journal and it's wonderful to meet another lovely artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new journal - I'm a sucker for swirls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails