Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

AEDM Day 30

Well, I cannot believe the month is over.... and so is AEDM. I added more to my journal page... now I may not be able to complete this until I have read The Artist Way. I really have enjoyed being creative almost everyday this month. It has made me relax a little bit more about work. I have stretched a little bit more in what I have been working on. I really enjoy sharing my work and looking at others and their talents. It has been a great experience. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. Love your work! especially your zentangles. Wat are those exactly? I would like to learn how to do that on my joural pages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't always easy to share your work with others is it? I found it tough, but good as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails