Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where have the first 3 days of the year gone?


Time does go by fast... I have been spending most of mine trying to fix my computer or figure out why my Corel program wasn't working. When you don't know what you are doing, it can take a while... downloaded some programs and updates and we are back in business.


January 1 I did a journal page in a new book. I have been reading a couple of books I just bought: Kaleidoscope by Suzanne Simanaitis and True Vision Authentic Art Journaling by L.K. Ludwig. Great books. There are some ideas and tips I would like to try. I am finding the best time for me to be creative is in the early morning. I am not sure what that is going to mean on a work day (getting up at 5am maybe) but on Sunday mornings it's off to my room while everyone is sleeping. On new years day I took a lot of photo's but I have not had a chance to upload them since I was having the computer problem. Tomorrow I am going to and possible upload some to my blog. That's it for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails