Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

new journal page and photo




I am in the Creative Everyday 2009 group (CED 2009) and have only missed one day... so far. The theme is PLAY for January and today I did have fun doing this page. One of my favorite songs is by Rascal Flats: Life is a Highway. I took stuff out of my jacket pocket: newspaper coupons, add for Humanitarian Bowl game, hockey ticket, empty gum pack and wrappers. Glued it all down to the pages to create my background, added some paint to get the page started. I was watching Pirates of the Caribbean (love those movies) and just got into what I was doing. Made some extra background pages for journaling or collage... I also have a photo. I was messing around with my camera and settings and took a picture of two chairs on our "beach" in the snow. It was the last of the foot we got over Christmas. It is supposed to snow tonight or tomorrow. It is pretty cold outside, about 23 when I ran to the store an hour ago. It'll probably be in the teens when I get up to feed my horses and dogs in the morning before work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails