Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Things I worked on this past weekend

Sunday I did something I hadn't done in a long time.... I sewed! I actually made myself a pair of pants and they fit perfect. I have been trying to find pants that fit, I have been on weight watchers so some of my pants don't fit anymore. I will have to take a picture of them. I am going to make a few more and modify the pattern. In my earlier years I went to school for fashion design. I am a little rusty on pattern drafting but I think it will come back to me. I am now going to make a shirt I think this next week end. I also tried following an exercise in one of my books, I think it was Kaleidoscope, but stopped early on. It didn't feel right. Going to do some more preparations and try again.... I didn't feel very organized. Time to think about going to bed. Another busy day at work. Wonder if it will be warmer tommorrow than 28 degrees.... It is probably on 10 out right now. Still need to take a trash can out but you know, it might be to cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails