Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This past weekend...


This past weekend I found time to do a few things... work a little overtime, watch the Superbowl and try my hand at painting with acrylics. I am trying to teach myself. This is my horse Tex... I know I have a lot to learn. I am trying to find a good book that will help... This month in CED the theme is words, my word when I was inspired was "horse". I love my horse and pony. There is something about riding in the foothills and stopping on a ridge and looking over the valley. You forget about the stresses of life and truly have an enjoyable moment not worrying about anything. I dreamed of owning a horse since I was 9 years old and got my first one at 38. I learned to ride English and do dressage. I liked it very much and found it very challenging. I am hoping to find more time to ride with the days getting a little longer and a little warmer (ha ha it was 19 this morning). It will be spring soon I hope!

1 comment:

  1. I like the expression on your horse - it looks like the picture of him!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails