Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Winter wonderland...

Boy did we get some snow for the holiday! I had taken the week off for Christmas and was glad I was home to enjoy all the snow. We had a little more that a foot at our place in some areas. We can get a few inches but this year a record was set for the amount of snow that fell in December... I think it was 20" since 1929 or something like that. We had our snowmobile out, our friends brought theirs over and the kids actually rode over to her boyfriends parents house on the sled which is about 4 miles away. Here are some pictures....
My daughter and her friend Eric riding the sled in our pasture before we got the big dump of snow.... they had so much fun!


This is my pony Nat and horse Tex



There were a herd of deer running through our neighbors property...


Believe it or not under all that snow is our swimming pool...

just think in about two and a half months it will be time for spring...
Me in front of my swimming pool... my husband gave me tripod for my camera...

self portrait... when you are always taking pictures you are never in them



Now my vacation is over (back to work today) and I am feeling better (sick my whole vacation with a cold) I am going to read my new books True Vision and Kaleidoscope and get busy doing more artful things maybe start on some Christmas presents for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails