Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A new collage page...


I just finished a new collage page for the Flickr group I am in... "looking through the window".... as I see it... the many facets of life and being a person but yet having to meet the needs of various people in your family...


I went to the book store this weekend and bought a few new magazines. I got the new Quilting Arts, Cloth.Paper.Scissors and Artful Blogging. Quilting Arts has a great article on Katie Pasquini Masopust. I would love to take a class from her someday. I have a quilt that I did with a round robin group a few years ago that was based on one of her books. I am going to have to take a picture of the quilt and upload it. I am very happy as to how it turned out.
Well, I think I will call it a night... need to upload my collage to the Flickr group.

1 comment:

  1. wow-is there anything you can't do? collage, scrapbooking-digital, quilting-great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails