Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Can't believe it's December


Wow, can't believe it is December already.... I have a daughter who's birthday is coming up soon on the 16th and then it is Christmas.... Had a few extra days off of work from the Thanksgiving holiday. Very hard to go back to work. Cleaned up my "sewing" room as much as one can when you have a tendency to do a lot of different things. I was able to finally vacuum the floor.. Joined a group for collage. Posted my first one on Flickr (collage play with crowabout ) It's interesting how you can take elements and come up with something and how those same elements are put to getter so different from everyone else.


All of a sudden, I am ready for bed. It is 11:25 pm and I have been up since 5:30am.... plus I ran 2 miles tonight... no wonder I am tired........night

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails