Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

It is a start...




I have been reading a book on being creative.... it is Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts. I need to discover my creativity again. You get so busy with family, work etc... that you sometimes forget to enjoy things that you loved to do.... I love to sew, been doing so since i was five... I love to draw, learning to do collage, take pictures, quilting... want to learn to paint. I have a room of my own that is cramed full of stuff! It drives my husband crazy but my labs love to come down and sleep on the floor while I am in there.... I also love to ride my horse... there is noting like riding in the foothills and seeing the valley I live in below and not worring about a thing....




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails