Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My first attempt at painting....


I have never really painted a "picture" before... I really got into it. Along with painting, I am also trying to improve with drawing. This is a picture of my horse Tex out in my pasture. I can see where I need to learn some blending techniques and other things but, I am happy with the way it turned out.
This past week was difficult in many ways and it is nice to find a release. My job is always stressful, it never seems to end and then my girls are moving and what a work out that is! I went and purchased more art supplies this weekend with a friend. I picked up some Shiva Artist Paintstiks and started a picture in my "Whispers" journal. It should be dry tomorrow to add some details, it is another picture of my horse.

I am hoping to find time to finish my picture in my journal tomorrow. I may have to get more boxes from my daughters apartment and move the to the new place after work. After all the stuff we moved today, I am going to be so sore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails