Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


















I have been working on trying to do something creative everyday.... I have been following http://www.creativeeveryday.com/creativeeveryday/art-every-day-month.html and actually requested to sign up.... I created a digital scrapbook page of my girls tonight. Sometime earlier this year, I created my own paper (sorta of speak) out of of paper towels and dying them. I was inspired by the book Collage Unleashed... I scanned in the image of my paper and then used it for the background on my digital scrapbook page. I also used elements from Retro Garden.... I am hoping to do some more work on the pages that I am creating for a journal. I have almost read the entire book of Taking Flight by Kelly Rae Roberts and have started making the beginnings of a whisper journal...... well long day.... need to rest up for work tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails