Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Working on a new garland....

Some times I get an idea in my head and then I had just have to go with it... this year I am making a new garland for my tree and making it up as I go along.... 




I am hoping to have a few strands done before the weekend because I do have to decorate my tree... what a laundry list of things that I must get done by the end of the week. I do have a dream of even making some gifts before Christmas... Why do I seem to wait until the last minute? Do you ever do the same thing?

Thanks for stopping by and looking!


2 comments:

  1. Nice looking garland! This year I am ahead of the game, but that isn't always the case. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea of making it up as you go...the best way...it is going to look amazing when it's on the tree!
    You are only human and that's why you leave things to the last moment , we all do!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails