Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

More decorations for the tree started...

So I also feel the need to create a new angle for the top of my tree all inspired by an article in the November  Cloth Paper Scissor's magazine...




I tried to find a link to the article but couldn't. The article is Angels among us by Erin Butson. Now mind you she is in the beginning stages and not sure how she will turn out. It will be done with papier-mache... this reminded me of a project I did years ago as a Campfire Girl and I still have the angel (I will have to take a photo of her too). More to come as she needs to be done soon.

Thanks for stopping by and looking!





5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing her finished and to seeing the photo:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Can't wait to see her fully dressed. xoxo Terah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully creative and love to see how she is completed ~~ thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) and (Share the Creative Journey)CED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am envious that you are making this angel. I have over-committed myself to too many other projects to start another one, but maybe next year! I loved the angels in this article. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea and should be fairly lightweight, too. I hope you keep showing us the steps, too, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails