Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I have been doing some stitching....

Here are some shots of my fabric I painted turning into a quilting piece...











I am putting some strips together and making a bag out of all this fabric. I am finally excited about sewing and quilting again.  It has actually taken me many years to get this feeling again... I contribute that to working on the Artist Way...  I have a huge mess on my ping pong table and oh what fun. I need to learn how to take better shots of the quilting I am doing... this last one was a quick shot.  Well, I need to finish typing up a form for my husband.  I want to say thanks for coming and visiting my blog and looking.... I really appreciate it!  I will check in again after I have done a bit more on my project.

5 comments:

  1. I have enjoy visiting with you and I love your blog......You do so many of the same things I love to do......Love this new fabric you are working on......

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! That is really a pretty riot of color! A bag? I can hardly wait to see the next steps and the finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE how this is turning out. The colors are so happy, no wonder you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors, Nicely done. It feels good to be in your creative genius mode. Keep sharing. Terah

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is that?! Using your own painted fabric in a quilt/bag. so colorful and awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails