Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Zentangle #27


Zentangle #27.... I started this about 2 weeks ago and really wasn't into what I had started.... left it alone.... started and completed a couple other zentangles and came back to this yesterday.  It is kind of interesting how you just "zone" out (or at least I do) when I work on these.  I spent the day shopping with my oldest daughter... had a great time.... picked up some fun stuff at some thrift stores and some new things.  Made a "day" timer for my husband for xmas.... a week at a time... will have to scan a page to show.  It actually came out pretty cool... need to finish up my xmas shopping tommorrow...  well thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. what a cool gift idea for your husband! i'd love to see how it came out.

    beautiful zentangle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing the hubster's gift, too, but mostly wanted to thank you for all the inspiration I get from your zentangles.

    They are spectacular!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails