Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Zentangle #25




It is a snowy day here today… my labs are like little kids locked up on a rainy day… Need to buy some more tennis balls to play catch when we go out side. Did take a nice walk… I like the snow cuz you don't get all wet like the rain…. Well this zentangle took me a few days to finish. Between work and working on my daughter's birthday present (which I have been having fun doing). I made a fun invitation for her party…. She would were that dress almost everyday. It is funny how you can get attached to one thing. Getting ready to put up my Christmas decorations…. Have a great day and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen!
    Great Zentangle...and look at that little kid...Minnie Mouse doesn't look too happy!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails