Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

doodle and pictures

The view from my kitchen window... I took this picture on Saturday and as of today, the wind has blown all the leaves off the trees.... they looked so beautiful!


I have been working on many things the past few days and trying to avoid getting the flu that has been going around at work. One of the things I like to do is digital scrap booking… I consider myself a rookie at it but, I have fun! I have been teaching myself how to make masks. In the page below, I created two separate masks and layered everything together. I am quite pleased on how it turned out.

The next thing I did was a couple of doodles. One of them I drew by hand and the other I created digitally and use it as a brush in my Corel program. I just truly enjoy the doodling.. this one is hand drawn....



This one I did digitally............


And then, I have been working on a scrapbook for my youngest daughter for her twenty-first birthday. I did one for her older sister for hers. I go from the day they were born to current date. I am having fun looking at all the baby pictures….

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails