Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Flygirls ATC's one's received and one's to send

I received my wonder ATC's from my Flygirls... Our theme for January was Dream...

This wonderful card is by Helen Naylor

This wonderful card is by Melissa Combs

This wonderful card is by Deborah Eaton

I am working on my February ones... the theme is Love...




And a couple of photos....



For my February ATC's I am painting on cotton fabric. The first one I finished I did some embroidery work on it. I used my watercolor crayons to paint the background. On the finished on I have also used my Inktense pencils... more to come on the ATC's.  Everyday I drive by this tree at the top of my road and finally I stopped and took a picture.... it looks like a heart to me. I also then have to mess around with it with an adjustment layer playing with the "curves". I like how it turned out.

More updates to come later this week. Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. such beautiful cards!! Makes me wanna participate now. If only "time" wasn't an issue... :-) Your love cards are beautiful... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one with the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ATCs! Theirs and yours.
    Yes--that really does look like a heart on that tree! How cool that you drive by that all the time. Like nature sending you a hug! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ATCs are very colourful and that tree trunk is unbelievable; what a find.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails