Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Flygirls ATC's for February....

I finished my February ATC's for my Flygirls ATC trade...


Here is a new book that I got that I am very excited about....


I cannot wait to see what I get in the mail... I really like how they turned out. I am very excited about this book I purchased. I have always wanted to design fabric and now with sites like Spoonflower I think that I am going to develop some of my designs at have them printed up. I have so many ideas.... I wish I had the energy to stay up late every night to work on my ideas.

Well time to call it a night, thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Cute ATCs and a new book, too! Cool!
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ATCs...you will have a fantstic time creating your own fabric designs:)
    xx (can't wait to see them)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails