Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

new fabric painting project....

I have been painting..... fabric and Lutradur



The base for the first two are pieces I have been working on is a painters cloth to protect the floor while painting walls... I had cut up some pieces and did some background painting. I discovered some new ink pens from Sharpie that are for fabric so I drew and then painted it in. Of course this has taken me about two weeks to complete and get the colors the way I like them.  I then scanned in one of my zentangles and printed it out on a piece of Lutradur and now I am going to paint it in. I am teaching myself how to use this product so, not sure if this will work well or not. I will keep you posted. I think that since I don't have to go to work tomorrow... I am going to stay up late and paint (I think?)

Thanks for looking!


6 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your zen tanguees. I want to sew some. Terah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Colorful and bright. Have fun painting on your day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creations and sooooo Creative! ~thanks for sharing ~ namaste, Carol ^_^ (Share the Creative Journey and A Creative Harbor) linked with Creative Everyday ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for staying up late and painting! That sounds like a wonderful idea. I'm loving having this extra day off...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been painting fabric the last few months, too, and I loved seeing yours! I also liked seeing your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone... I am having so much fun! Terah... My mind has been spinng for quite sometime to create a pattern to sew one of my designs...
    Thanks everyone for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails