Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

zentangle #36 and a photo

Here is a zentangle that I just finished #36

And.... here is a photo I took a couple of weeks ago... the sun coming through my trees in my front yard before the sun went down...
I haven't been able to get on the computer much other than work because I have been suffering from "tennis" elbow... It hurts when I use the mouse to much and of course it is in my right arm and I am right handed. Luckily I can adapt and use my left hand for some things....  I tried finding a picture of the same area in the spring time and can't find it on my computer...  it is amazing the difference. Anyway, time to get to bed to start another day tomorrow.... thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty zentangle that contrasted with the worried words. I hope your arm is better soon and whatever your dad is going thru will pass.

    Gorgeous picture. I love the sun filtering thru trees or clouds.

    Rest up! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, those trees were twigs the last time I was in Idaho!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails