Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

zentangle fabric turn into a bag....

Zentangle fabric... I printed my zentangle on to kona white cotton prepared with Bubble Jet. I then started making a bag.

Here is my bag.... made the pattern up as I went along sewing...
Here is another view of my bag....

Of course you have to have pockets.... (not the best picture of the inside)

It took me a couple of days to complete it... I am going to Denver tomorrow so it is going to come in handy for traveling with...  room for work stuff and my drawing journal.... charging my Ipod so I can listen to music and doodle.... I am going to do some more on fabric... going to try a different cotton the next time..  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's amazing! The patterns and colours of it, and the bag is very smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Karen! I'm so glad you printed your zentangles on fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric, as well as the bag. Very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It must be so satisfying to see your design take shape in the form of this gorgeous bag!! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails