Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

art everday... day 4


I started this yesterday had the circle drawn and a sketchy outer rim. Today I really focused on it and at first I didn't like it. Now that I have completed it, I like how my "zentangle" turned out. I started messing with it when I was making dinner and then finished up watching the world series… I love ball and watching it. My team I like is the SF Giants but I enjoyed watching the Philly's and the Yankee's. I totally finished it watching the Biggest Loser that I recorded on my DVR… kept falling asleep and missing the whole thing…. I have also been working on some photo's for a scrapbook I am doing digitally. Will have to upload one to show…. well thanks for looking time for bed to get ready for another day of work!

8 comments:

  1. I love how much can be expressed in black and white....your art is so free :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The complexity of the designs reminds me of an Escher print. You can really lose yourself in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your zentangles; I have been wanting to try to make one, but I am soooooo intimidated by them.

    Yours are so beautiful and so rich....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was introduced to Zentangles recently, and found them quite addictive. Especially while sitting during my kids soccer practises!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your zentangles. It inspires me to make more complicated doodles for my AEDM project. It also reminds me of the study hall and other high school doodling I would do. I understand where the "zen" part is coming from. You really must get in the zone as you're creating these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started doing Zentangle too. Mine are not as nice as yours but I'm going to keep at until they are! Thanks again for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails