Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

What to do with my collection of....


I have this great collection of ATC's from my gal pals Flygirls Artist Trading card group and from participating in Liberate Your Art postcard trade (Look for the button on my page). What to do with them all to show case them.... First I am going to take one of these composition books....


and take all of my ATC cards and postcards from Liberate Your Art trade....

And start preparing the composition book to show all my wonderful cards. Of course when you begin to create, you just have to let it flow.... I have started to prepare some  pages so I will have more to show. I should let you know... that I work on many things at once so I may show other projects in progress....

Thanks for stopping by and looking.... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails