Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

hall pass please....

One of my girls has a teaching job.... and with that job you need to give kids a:


Of course one who does art, quilting, sewing, etc.... just can't let their daughter have the kids use just any hall pass.... they have to be custom made..... 


And of course there is always a new gadget that one must buy and try.... (don't you wish you would of thought of this one.... 

These clips are great, I can't wait to try them when I bind a quilt....

Well of course I forgot to take a picture of the finished project... I will have to go to my daughters classroom  to take a picture of the finished product... what was I thinking? The kids thought they were grand! 

As always, thanks for stopping by and looking!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails