Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

a bit further on my screen....

I have been able to find a bit of time to add some more color to my screen....




I am loving how this is turning out. I wish my lighting was better in my room to take better pictures. I am going to try and do a bit more. I also need to work on my ATC cards that are due tomorrow for my Flytribe group. It would be wonderful to be able to work the 108 hours every two weeks I have been doing at my job on my art instead.... ummm someday. Going to go to my room... 

Thanks so much for stopping by and looking! Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. This is progressing beautifully . . . each post is a pleasant surprise. Thanks for visiting my blog and for following. Love your work, you talented girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my colors! I'm loving this. Terah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I am really loving this screen. I also like the shots of progress - seems more like "real life". Take care, hon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails