Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

photo of the sunset....

One of the blogs I follow is The Kat Eye View and her blog today was about Exploring The Camera: Capture the Sky.  One of the things I love to do is take photos of the sky....



I took these this past fall and I did not change anything with my photo program. I think I may have change a setting on my camera but, I cannot remember.  I really love taking these kinds of pictures, I actually have a lot of them.  The sunsets and sunrise here where I live in Idaho are beautiful. If you get a chance, check out Kat's blog it is wonderful.  Thanks for looking!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Karen, I am so excited to have you join Exploring with a Camera this week!! Those sky shots are amazing, are those from your home? If so, lucky you! I especially love the first one, it looks like an upside-down sunset sea. Like the world was turned on its head that night. Thank you so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are from my home... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots!! I love sky photos, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great sunset photos! Amazing that those are the raw images. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails