Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finshed new journal



First, I have uploaded a picture of the sky as a storm was waiting to come in....  I thought the colors were beautiful.... I have been in my sewing room all day today.  I started off adding some "thread" painting to my rose which I think made it look much better. I then turned it into my new journal.  The rose is the front of my journal and a drawing I did of my horse using paintstick oils is on the back.  I  then used some of my bright 
quilting fabrics that I have had for ever to make the inside of the journal.  When my kids were in school I would buy binder paper on sale and I must say I have quite a bit left over.... my youngest has been out of high school for 2 years now and they don't use binders with binder paper in college.... I will use it up in a journal or two...  I had fun just creating and making the journal as I went with no plans.  After I finished my journal, I started making new sheer curtains for my master bathroom.  After 16 years in our house we have been doing some updating. 
 I finished the sheers and now I need to do the next step.  For the next step I am making it up as I go along sort of.  I had an idea for  a way to hang a curtain over the windows, I've made the elements and now I need to assemble.  I will take a picture of the finished project when completed....  

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails