Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stop the madness....

I was doing my time card for work Friday just like I do every couple of weeks and since February my hours have been any where from 95 to like this weeks 106.5 - I am working to much overtime and not enough on the things I enjoy.... I have been trying to work on this zentangle:


And... this Letter K for a baby shower:


My daughters best friend is having her first baby and they had everyone that was invited to bring a letter so that she will have the whole alphabet to hang around her room. The shower was yesterday and all the letters were so cool. It is a great idea.

It felt good to be creative instead of working at home yesterday... I have also been running, doing couch to 5K - yesterday ran outside instead of on the treadmill and did 2 miles in 23 minutes. It is so different running outside, need to learn to pace myself. I am going to run a 3k in September and actually do a mud run in August. It does help with the stress of my job.... I need to find that balance with such a demanding job. Yikes!

Well, thanks for sticking with me and stopping by...


4 comments:

  1. 106 hours? wow... I love the idea of the letters for the baby shower. Such a personal and beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See loved them... They all came out so cute...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know... I really do need to stop the madness....

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails