Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Graduation and Zentangle #20

Proud parents of a college graduate!... very busy this past weekend and we were very excited!

First step in doing my zentangle #20...

Halfway done with #20....


Zentangle #20 completed...


We were very excited at our house with our oldest graduating from college with a degree in Elementry Education... took some days off of work which was very much needed... 

I uploaded my latest zentangle in 3 different steps to kind of show the process I go through when I draw them... I start of by drawing some lines and then begin to fill them in.  I have also signed up to take an on-line class from
Alisa Burke .  It is called Antiscrapbooking.. I have watched the first two videos about manipulating a photo... I can't wait to try it...

Well it's time for bed and back into the grind in going to work tomorrow... thanks for looking!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails