Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finished page.... spring

This morning before I went to work I was working on my journal page "digitally"... some things did not work right so I did some cutting and gluing and came up with this. The page is for Crowabout week 31 challenge and is part of my journal. I painted the background page in my "creative" journal (I actually did a few background pages).  I picked out some of the elements on the sheet for week 31 and thought as I was watching a Giants game tonight that Spring reminds me of softball season..... Both my girls played ball, one play ASA fast pitch (along with Little League and High School ball). It's been a couple of years now and you miss it... She tried out for college ball but didn't make it.  Trying to encourage her to join a woman's league... Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice page--I love the words over the text, that really pops on the spread. Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day and visiting!! Have fun with Nancy's group, she always is so much fun and has so many ideas to get your creative juices going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I'm a children's author but have decided to branch off and write about my other passion...animals (my own dogs for sure).

    I'd love to have you come visit and meet my horse, Tango!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails